Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Getting Noticed: The Impact of My Blog

My blog officially ‘went live’ six months ago, and I’m finally starting to see that my efforts are not going unnoticed. I now have a growing network on Twitter (Suzanne Collier started following me the other day!) and readers are even getting in touch with me via email. But one of the most exciting developments was being approached recently by two separate organisations asking whether I’d be interested in being interviewed and featured on their websites. Of course, I jumped at both of these opportunities, so I’ve listed the links below for any of you who’d like to read them.

My first interview was with Publishing Trendsetter, a website for young professionals in the publishing industry:


And the second interview was with Trident Media, one of the many media outlets run by the University of Hertfordshires Students Union:


More blog posts are on the way very soon!

Thanks for reading.

Gemma

1 comment: